How to get glowing skin in just 7 days?
Everyone is tired of having dull skin. Men and women alike hate when their natural glow disappears. Glowing skin is the dream of every person as it is what brings out our natural beauty. If you have bright and glowing skin, people will notice you wherever you go. Just because your skin doesn’t glow anymore, it doesn’t mean that you can’t bring it back. With a proper diet and care your skin can regain its natural health and glow.
These few tips will help you get your glow back in just 7 days:
- One of the best ways to get your skin glowing again is to go on a green diet. Green leafy vegetable, citrus fruits, etc. contain a number of vitamins that are great for your skin. Eating them regularly instead of junk food will show on your skin.
- Your skin will glow only if it gets sufficient amount of nourishment. You should also properly cleanse your skin before going to sleep and apply a nourishing cream.
- You need to keep your body hydrated at all times. Drinking water is good for your health as well as your skin. You can ask anyone with great skin, and they will tell you that they drink a lot of water.
- Sun bathing is also good for your skin. Your skin will absorb the vitamin D from the sun’s rays and in sufficient time will start to glow. Just remember to put sunscreen all over your body before you step out in the sun.
- Almond oil can be used instead of a moisturiser for people with normal or dry skin. Otherwise people with oily skin can opt for baby oil.